StoreStuff Insurance options:
Select an insurance plan that covers the value of your stored stuff.
- All loss, destruction or damage to the Customer's Property, with a new for old basis of cover (except documents).
- Physical loss or damage to your property caused by burst pipes or escape of water
- Theft accompanied by forcible and violent entry or exit
- Moth, insect or vermin damage from an external source
- Civil commotion
- Malicious damage
- Impact by vehicles and aircraft
What’s not covered:
- First £50 for each and every loss;
- Maximum of £25,000 of goods per customer;
- Money, coins, bullion, deeds, bonds, securities, digitally or otherwise stored cryptocurrencies or similar virtual or decentralised currencies;
- Livestock, plants or perishable goods of any kind;
- Jewellery, watches, precious stones, precious metals, and stamps of all kinds exceeding £1,000 in total;
- Furs, fine arts, mobile phones, perfumery, tobacco, cigars, cigarettes, beers, wines, spirits and the like; exceeding £15,000 combined total;
- Electronic items exceeding £15,000 in total.
- Explosives and flammables
- Loss or theft of any item other than following violent and forcible entry to or exit from the storage unit.
- Accidental damage to any property caused by the Customer.
- Loss or damage occurring during loading or unloading and transit, unless transportation into or out of store is arranged by the Self Storage Operator.
- Loss or damage caused by moth, insect and vermin unless from a source external to the Customer’s own storage unit.
- Any financial loss other than loss, destruction or damage to the property insured.
- Pairs and sets.
- Electrical, electronic or mechanical derangement.